Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sassy and Rad



Well, I think this image will just about end my ramp up to commissions. I think this has shown me that I can accomplish what I need to in an amount of time that will be both convinient and allow me to keep my costs low enough to hopefully get people to commission me.

This image was done in about 2.5 to 3 hours. I used no referrence during the actual design and placement, but I had seen an image previously that I was trying to emulate (but I could never find the actual image to use for reference). I know that there are some flaws with the anatomy, and that I need to clean up my colors a bit more around the edges, but overall I think this is a pretty good piece. Also, since this was a freebie and that I wanted to finish it in one evening, I had to cut some corners to get it posted before it got too late.

Now to decide on pricing...

No comments: