Friday, March 16, 2007

Busy week

Well, this week has been busy, even more busy than usual and it is supposed to be spring break! I work at Novell and next week is their big technology conference in Salt Lake City. I have been working overtime trying to get things finalized for our booth. I am just glad that all the prep is now done, but I still have to go and stand at a booth and answer the same three questions over and over and over again next week. Should be fun.

I am still trying to decide the best way to show my work. I think I may just start posting it and then put a link to my web page in my biography section. It is easier to add it here than it is to create an entire web site, and my time is pretty limited at the moment.

Anyway, here is a picture I did a few years ago. This was done using Adobe Illustrator. I really like Illustrator and so I was trying to see how far I could push it and was going for a more detailed picture. Some things worked while others things need some tweaking, but overall I am pretty happy with the final results.




No comments: