Monday, June 11, 2007

City of Heroes and Digital Painting


This painting is of a City of Heroes character. Her name is Absinthium. This piece was done as a Birthday gift for graver13. Graver13 is a great artist, you can find his stuff here: graver13's DeviantART page

This piece was actually done before my All Hollows Eve painting. It took about 6.5 hours using only PhotoShop and a Wacom tablet.

For those of you that don't know, City of Heroes if a MMO game like World of Warcraft. MMO means Massively Multiplayer Online. It is a game that is played entirely online with other people from around the world. You can team up and play together or just solo. City of Heroes is a very fun game where you get to play a super powered hero fighting the forces of evil in Parogon City.

And since CoH is based in comic book lore it is only natural that people would want comic book type images of their characters, and while I do not offer much in the way of pure comic book style people still enjoy seeing a painting or drawing of them. I have been trying to practice up on my digital painting skills because I would really like to do this for comissions.

...Painting for money, who would have thought?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the decrease issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=xalatan prices ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you partake of the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg