Monday, March 26, 2007

Dinosaur Final and Painting of my Mom

So, here is the final image of the Dinosaur chasing the kid. I think that it turned out pretty good. In case you can't tell, there is a car that is upsidedown and spewing smoke just to the right of the T-rex's leg. I also added some people, not that you can see them very well. This piece was done using Acrylic Paint on Cold Press Illustration Board. The final size is 5" x 7".


This is a painting I did of my mom. It isn't perfect, but I was playing around with a slightly different style. I was trying to use a lot of dry brushing. I think the results look like it is not quite finished, but other people seem to like the way it turned out. I may go back and do so some additional work on this one, but we will have to see how much time I have. This was done with Acrylic on Cold Press Illustration Board.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular model. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 200 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you say about it?