Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Just another day

Well, I am working on some different project for my school classes.

I have three paintings due next week, and so I will be taking pictures of them and posting them here. Hopefully I will be able to post some progress pictures of at least one of them to show how it evolves, but that may be more work than it is worth.

I am also planning on posting pictures of some of my other work. But I am still deciding if I want to just link to them here, or put a link to static web page. If I do the web page then I will need to revamp the whole thing to make it more presentable. My current page is so out dated that it isn't even funny. I guess I will have to think about this some more and see how much time I have to devote to updating the web site.

No comments: